We're a Toronto-based mom 'n' pop studio that's been creating critically-acclaimed, story-rich games since 2012.
Freelance / Contract 2D Artist
Posted on 2020/06/23
We are looking for a freelance/contract 2D game artist for an upcoming project. You’ll be illustrating dynamic, appealing characters and locations based on provided design briefs.
Work consists of:
- Multiple character portraits (with potentially varying emotes / poses)
- Static backgrounds (some with time of day variants)
- Full-screen static images for cutscenes
- Key art / marketing images
- Can create artwork in shonen anime / manga style
- Excels in illustrating a diverse cast of characters
- Can confidently render people, vehicles, locations and more
- Ability to work efficiently remotely
- Organized and able to meet committed deadlines
- Can deliver final artwork digitally and in the required formats
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience creating video game art
- Animation experience
If you think you're the right fit, email us with a link to your portfolio and a brief cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.